ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success @ Sheffield PEO 31st July

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

victorbugz
Newly Registered

ILR success @ Sheffield PEO 31st July

Post by victorbugz » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this Forum. I have gained a lot of valuable info which helped me with my ILR.

My case is straight forward HSMP (2yrs) + Tier 1 (3 years) + 2 DFependants.

Apoointment at 9:00 AM and reached the PEO at 8:30. I was 5 in the queue.

9:00 AM - Registration and Payment done.
10:30 AM - Biometrics completed.
12:00 PM - Case worker assigned
12:35 - Approval granted.

When the case worker called me over to discuss the case, he was unsure why I have shown earnings from 23 employment when I could have met the criteria with 1. I advised he can disregard the other 2 if he wants but I think he considered all the 3 in the end. This is the only thing he asked and said it will take him 1 hour to proces the application.

Came back in 35 mins to say the approval is grated. I was advised BRP will be delivered in 5 - 7 workig days.

Documents provided

1. Application form
2. Finances - Spreadsheet with all payslips collated + Online Payslips (Attested) + Bank statements + Employer Letter to confirm payslips are genuine + Employer Contact details
3. HSMP Approval + 2 x LIUK + Points Calculator print out
4. Birth Certificate of child born in uk
5. Passports + Copies of all pages with EC stamps (Or do i need copies of all pages of even if empty)+ Absence list (Total 88 days - 2 visits)
6. Cohab Docs