ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Phone lines?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

courny

Phone lines?

Post by courny » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Did anyone have any problems in calling up the office today? For me it was going through to a voicemail service all morning. 062 32500??!

sun_in_rome
- thin ice -

Re: Phone lines?

Post by sun_in_rome » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:45 pm

courny wrote:Did anyone have any problems in calling up the office today? For me it was going through to a voicemail service all morning. 062 32500??!

They might be busy!!!! as usual......
:roll: :roll: :roll:

worldattraction
Newly Registered

Post by worldattraction » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:00 pm

courny wrote:Did anyone have any problems in calling up the office today? For me it was going through to a voicemail service all morning. 062 32500??!
Hi DOJ phone lines will be closed temporarily more info on justice.ie Good Luck....

courny

Post by courny » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:06 pm

worldattraction wrote:
Hi DOJ phone lines will be closed temporarily more info on justice.ie Good Luck....
yeah they were closed for a week. service is supposed to be back to normal from today. i usually call and i know when tis just busy. today the call connected every time but it keeps going to some weird voicemail.