ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Gurus - Advice needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nakamal
Newly Registered

HSMP Gurus - Advice needed

Post by nakamal » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:50 am

Hi I had posted my HSMP (Out of UK application form) on Aug 24th. I got the decision over the mail stating that my application is approved and the file has been posted back to my Indian address on Oct 4th. Till now I havent received my file yet.

Later when I emailed HO abt the same, they say that .. they had posted my file by airmail and it would take almost 2 or 3 months to reach the destination. I am really worried .. will it take soo long time to reach ??? I am more worried bcoz of my orginal documents ?

Alos HO is saying that they dont have the tracking number as this has been sent via airmail ?

DID ANYONE FACE/HEARD ABOUT THIS MUCH DELAY OF GETTING THE RETURN DOCUMENTS !!!

Please guide me what can be done at this stage !!!

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:46 am

As for as my understanding is concered: If the documents have been posted 3 months back without tracking number via airmail, and they have not reached the receiver, (excuse me, my common sense says) simply they are lost/misplaced/worongly delivered/sent back to HSMP. Usually, it does not take more than 3-10 days for the delivery of the post in most of countries around the globe. To my mind only reason HSMP is saying to wait for 3 months is, they are allowing lost packet to come back to U.K. Probably, In some cases packet is retuned and in some cases packet is not.... so its your luck. If it is lost then HSMP can, at most , provide you with the photocopy of the documents not original documents. It is you who will have to struggle and get the duplicates of everything for future use. However, HSMP will be more than happy to serve you with the re-print of the approval/refusal letter with up- t- date validaity date on it.

Hope this helps...sorry, if my comments are hurting you.... everyone is welcome to post and guide. Everyone has the right to make opposing statements.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:48 am

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:04 am

Dear Nakamal,
Airmail from UK to India should not take more than 15 days to reach if you are in a Indian Major City (State Capital). It will reach still earlier if you are in metro city

if you are in Indian town it should not take more than 20 days

If you are in a Village it should not take more than 25 days

What I am saying is maximum possible days. Many are reaching even in 5 working days

if it is delaying beyond this time line.... you should take some action.. what action I really dont know

RAW

Post by RAW » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:30 pm

Hi all,

There r some other posts similar to this one where a person is facing difficulties in receiving his or her decision and other documents.

Now keeping in mind of the importance of original documents sent to HSMP team, regardless of the decision (which may be an approval or a decline), can a person while sending HSMP application send an advance courier payment cheque by which HSMP team may safely send the decision and original documents or we have to live with HSMP's default courier service "Royal Mail".

Hopefully HSMP guru's can help me and lot of new HSMP applicants.

Ciao,
Abdul :)

nakamal
Newly Registered

Post by nakamal » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:32 pm

Hi All, Thanks for your views.
Infact just now I had called up HO, regarding this issue. They say its too early to call on asking for the return documents. They say the maximum available time for reaching the docs to a destination is 12 weeks.

So they are telling me to wait for few more weeks and I will be getting the documents. As per their database, they have send my parcel back to the destination on Oct 2nd and this time I had even cross confirmed the address and everything is same...

But still dont know how can it take 12 weeks to reach papers from UK to India (Hyd).

I am most worried bcoz of my originals. HO says to wait for 10 weeks and if I still dont get then I have write a written application, stating lost of my parcel and then they would show the proff that my parcel has been dispatched from UK ... How stupidity is this !!!

I never know that it will take soo long to get the docs back.. if that was the case I would have gone for the prepaid courier .. Anyways now need to pray to get by docs back ..safely than the decision letter ..tho its approved.

The HO is taking this very lightly .. while dispatching the docs .. without having the tracking number and all ..they take so much money they cant do this properly.. !! very strange !

Kamal.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:02 pm

What I think is HO has not yet posted at all, but saying as posted by mistake

nakamal
Newly Registered

Post by nakamal » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:07 pm

Hi Guys, at all I got my document back ... and its a big relief...

Quickly checked all my original.. and everything is there.
Atlast .. its a big relief..

I really wonder the postage from UK to HYD took close to 1 month !

Also.. there is an approval letter too inside ;->

Thanks for all your advice guys .. cheers -Kamal