ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to pay for naturalisation?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ola1

How to pay for naturalisation?

Post by ola1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi everybody.
May thanks everybody for a good advice some like me has been receiving from this board.

Please I need help from everyone again on my naturalisation fee.

I make my application through NCS in Wandsworth on 17/07/2010 but my sister in-law was the one borrowing my the application fee. I feel in her bank details and attatch with the application but I received a letter yesterday stating that my application was received but no fee payment was enclosed.

I got another letter from them today stating that the payment you have made using credit/debit card has been declined and you are required to send a new payment of £851.00 to reach us sighing 14 days of the date at the top of this letter.

Please advice me is it possible to make payment by postal orders or on phone. Thanks

Glc

Post by Glc » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Cash, transcash, or postal orders are not accepted as modes of payment, unfortunately. Only Debit/credit card or cheque payments are accepted.