ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please confirm. Appointment on 6th Aug

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaktiman

Please confirm. Appointment on 6th Aug

Post by shaktiman » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Hello All,

Please help
My wife's name in Passport is GEETA(without the last name). But all her bank statements and company names are GEETA VISHWAS as the last name has been taken from my last name(marriage certificate). Her NI is also GEETA. As there is no other evidence needed for dependent Tier 1 G extension, should I only put GEETA or GEETA VISHWAS in the forms?

Thanks

Shaktiman.

--------------------------------------------
Andhera kayam nahin rahega

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Please confirm. Appointment on 6th Aug

Post by longshift » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:24 pm

shaktiman wrote:Hello All,

Please help
My wife's name in Passport is GEETA(without the last name). But all her bank statements and company names are GEETA VISHWAS as the last name has been taken from my last name(marriage certificate). Her NI is also GEETA. As there is no other evidence needed for dependent Tier 1 G extension, should I only put GEETA or GEETA VISHWAS in the forms?

Thanks

Shaktiman.

--------------------------------------------
Andhera kayam nahin rahega
If you read the Dependant's form carefully, it clearly states on Q. B1 that the name as given in passport or travel document.

Make sure you mention in the cover letter that her full name is Geeta Vishwas.

What I can't understand is that why does her passport don't have a last name. Its too late now but you should have ammended that long time ago. It only takes 1 week to get a new passport in HCI london. Anyways, too late now.

But as I suggested, make sure you mention it clearly in the covering letter otherwise this UKBA fools might reject the application. You can never tell when their brains stop working.

Anyway good luck.

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 am

Hi Shaktiman, What time is your appointment on 6th Aug?, I have PEO on 6th in Croydon

shaktiman

Post by shaktiman » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

I've in Liverpool at 11

kamalmin
Newly Registered

Post by kamalmin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Guy's ,

Can i book an appointment 90day's before the date .

shaktiman

Post by shaktiman » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks longshift.

Q B9 in Dependent form ask about if the applicant is or previously known by any other name?
Should I write my wife's name as GEETA VISHWAS in that section?
If yes, then what evidence can I provide for the name change?

I dont have any specific document which shows that my wife's name has been changed to GEETA VISHWAS from GEETA.
I've got my marriage Certificate in which My name is SHAKTIMAN VISHWAS and my wife's name is GEETA only.
So in all of her bank accounts they have taken the last name from my marruage certificate.
Do u think marriage certificate will be enough to assume the name change?

Thanks a lot. Please help ASAP

shaktiman

Post by shaktiman » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks longshift.

Q B9 in Dependent form ask about if the applicant is or previously known by any other name?
Should I write my wife's name as GEETA VISHWAS in that section?
If yes, then what evidence can I provide for the name change?

I dont have any specific document which shows that my wife's name has been changed to GEETA VISHWAS from GEETA.
I've got my marriage Certificate in which My name is SHAKTIMAN VISHWAS and my wife's name is GEETA only.
So in all of her bank accounts they have taken the last name from my marruage certificate.
Do u think marriage certificate will be enough to assume the name change?

Thanks a lot. Please help ASAP