ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea change of adress

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deshu
Newly Registered

eea change of adress

Post by deshu » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:42 pm

hello everyone,

my husband has applied for EEA2 on the 13/07/12 we are still waiting for COA. we must move our residence. on the form it says " please inform us about the change of adress"

* how can i do it? shall we call them or by post or mail?

thanks
deshu

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: eea change of adress

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm

deshu wrote:hello everyone,

my husband has applied for EEA2 on the 13/07/12 we are still waiting for COA. we must move our residence. on the form it says " please inform us about the change of adress"

* how can i do it? shall we call them or by post or mail?

thanks
deshu
If I were in your position, write to them using the same address to which you sent the application. Make sure your letter goes recorded delivery, so you'll know they got it.

deshu
Newly Registered

Post by deshu » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm

since i did not recieve, my COA; shall i wait for them to send it to me on my old address so i can atleast have a refrence number or something like that or should i just send them a letter anyways.
thanks

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:23 pm

[quote="deshu"]since i did not recieve, my COA; shall i wait for them to send it to me on my old address so i can atleast have a refrence number or something like that or should i just send them a letter anyways.
thanks[/quote

Send letter inform them about your change of address as advised above using Royal mail SD.

deshu
Newly Registered

Post by deshu » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 am

hi guys,

i have changed the adress online. i called ukba and they gave me a reference number which i used to change my adress.

thanx