ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

you can't get through your tier 1 Entre. Visa without this

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BABUKHAN
Newly Registered

you can't get through your tier 1 Entre. Visa without this

Post by BABUKHAN » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi,
When we are applying in sub-category D of Tier 1 Entrepreneur we have to show that the company is actively engaged in business and we have to provide "contracts showing trading " with our application"

The HO further outlines as:

"The contract must show:
• Your name and the name of the business,
• the service provided by your business; and
• the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact details. These must include their full address including postal code, landline phone number and any email address. "

i request the Experts and Seniors of this forum to share their opinion about what documents can be classed exactly as "contracts showing trading.

for example
1) if i provide invoices of the work that i done for my different clients which have all the relevant details as specified by HO along with my business account bank statement showing all those transactions. will that satisfy this requirement.

or

2) these should must be formal contracts with clients with details of work done and term & conditions etc.

or

3) could it any other type of document (please advice if you think so)

Your opinion is much needed and appreciated.

Thanks

smehmood
BANNED

Re: you can't get through your tier 1 Entre. Visa without th

Post by smehmood » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

BABUKHAN wrote:Hi,
When we are applying in sub-category D of Tier 1 Entrepreneur we have to show that the company is actively engaged in business and we have to provide "contracts showing trading " with our application"

The HO further outlines as:

"The contract must show:
• Your name and the name of the business,
• the service provided by your business; and
• the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact details. These must include their full address including postal code, landline phone number and any email address. "

i request the Experts and Seniors of this forum to share their opinion about what documents can be classed exactly as "contracts showing trading.

for example
1) if i provide invoices of the work that i done for my different clients which have all the relevant details as specified by HO along with my business account bank statement showing all those transactions. will that satisfy this requirement.

or

2) these should must be formal contracts with clients with details of work done and term & conditions etc.

or

3) could it any other type of document (please advice if you think so)

Your opinion is much needed and appreciated.

Thanks

hi, u r rite. i have also submitted my client,s case under cat D, he is running a security company and we also sell security equipments like RADIO, CCTV Cameras . I have send a contract with one of my client showing full details of client and company. also i have sent a invoice in which i have sold 3 Camera to my client. Invoice has client full Address and contact no. and off course marketing material like business card, flyer etc are also included in application.

Now i think all this satisfy the requirments of HO.
Shaukat