ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Course Withdrawn Information please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aagkashola
Newly Registered

Course Withdrawn Information please

Post by aagkashola » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 am

Hello Sir, I am international student from last 3 years. I was progressing in my studies and luckily got admission in Pharmacy (MPharm) course. I got 4 years visa from UKBA according to my course limit. Unfortunately due to personal issues i failed my first year in university and been withdrawn from course by university...I received withdrawn letter on 27-06-2012.. University did not inform me when i must leave the country. I asked them and university replied that they have informed the UKBA on 05-07-2012....I need to ask you when i must leave the country because i do not want to over stay....

1- How much time do i have to leave the country after withdrawn from course....???

2- Will I be able to apply for visa on the same course in other university...??

3- Can UKBA reject my visa for not finishing my course at first attempt...??

Many Thanks for Reply.....Appreciate it.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 am

Tier-4 Migrant Guidance (In-country) said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens if a student’s course ends early?
322. We will limit the student’s permission to stay to 60 days if his/her course ends earlier than expected. This may be, for example, if the student’s Tier 4 sponsor cancels his/her place on the course, or if the student finishes the course early.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So according to your questions:

Ans 1: 60 days (Tentatively).
Ans 2: Yes, but Academic Progression rule may apply.
Ans 3: I think it cannot be a stand-alone reason for refusal.

Rest UKBA can inform you better. But I will suggest you to leave UK as soon as possible or make another application as soon as you can.