ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Visa Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shahidone
Newly Registered

Tier1 General Visa Extension

Post by Shahidone » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi,

I am going for my Tier1 Visa extension this August 20th 2012, need your suggestion on submitting number of business bank and personal bank statements. Actually my visa is expiring by October 2012 so going for visa extension 2 months in advance .

In order to apply for Tier1 visa exension, I should earn 50000 - 55000 pounds and now that I have earned this much income from October 2011 to July 2011 and hence I wish to go tier1 visa extension.

Now my questions are

1) Do I need to submit 12 months Business and personal Bank statements? Is it mandatory in my case as I already achieved and satisfying the income parameter?

2) I worked on contract for 6 months and then moved on to permanent role. What are all docs I require to submit from Self employment income and Permanant employment income?

3) What are all the other documents I need to submit for this visa extension?

Please respond to my above question and help me out.

Best Regards,
Shahid.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 am

Hi

Please search the forum for the required documents..you would definitely find the document list for self employment..