ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Friday 3rd August - Croydon ILR - Biometric issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ericchiu
Newly Registered

Friday 3rd August - Croydon ILR - Biometric issues

Post by ericchiu » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Guys

My appointment is at 1:30PM and my ticket number was #166. Was told around 3pm that they can't process my file at the same day and had all my documents collected. I was then told that I need to wait for a couple days and wait for their call.

I still haven't received any calls today - if anybody was in Croydon last Friday having same issues can you please let me know your status please? I have read from this Forum that someone had already received a call with approval confirmation.

Many thanks
Eric

dushyant211083
Newly Registered

Post by dushyant211083 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Eric,

Did you get the call from UKBA?

I am too waiting for updates. Mine token was at 8am@croydon and had similar experience.

Cheers,
Dushy.

ericchiu
Newly Registered

Post by ericchiu » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 am

dushyant211083 wrote:Hi Eric,

Did you get the call from UKBA?

I am too waiting for updates. Mine token was at 8am@croydon and had similar experience.

Cheers,
Dushy.
No i haven't - and i'm becoming more anxious everyday.

My company's immigration team is going to fax PEO today.