ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ragessj
Newly Registered

EEA2 Application.

Post by ragessj » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:43 pm

do i need to include bank statements of me and my wife or any other documents like tenancy agreement, utility bills to fullfill the proof of residence in the section 12 documents required page of the version 07/2012 of eea2 application.

my wife changed her name with her employer after marriage and now she has my surname so the employer has filled out accordingly the employement section of EEA national, is this alright or should she give her original name as shown in the passport or id card , in which the names has not been changed yet after marriage because it takes a long time to do the process.

do i need to show the proof of residence. if so is it ok if i only provide the bank statements as it shows my current address or it should be accompanied by utility bills and tenancy agreement.

Vladsav
Newly Registered

Post by Vladsav » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:36 am

Hi guys,
I have sent EEA2 application on 23.05.2012
It was delivered on 24.05.2012
But i still havent received COA :(

Could you please give me a phone number I can call and find out if they sent me COA.

Thanks a lot
:)