ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Visa transfert to new Passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ping26
Newly Registered

EEA Visa transfert to new Passport

Post by ping26 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 am

Hello,

I'm about to transfer my Visa to my new passport. I'm the only person working as we have a 1 and half year Old to take care of. I don;t seem to find any section in the application form where i can mention this, any one had experienced this before.
help here please

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: EEA Visa transfert to new Passport

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 pm

ping26 wrote:I'm about to transfer my Visa to my new passport. I'm the only person working as we have a 1 and half year Old to take care of. I don;t seem to find any section in the application form where i can mention this, any one had experienced this before.
help here please
You are in the UK with your EU family member? If so you do not need any more visas. You now need to apply for a Residence Card as a family member of an EU citizen.

I assume the EU citizen is not working. If that is correct, then you will need to show some savings or income, and you will need to have private health insurance (e.g. Bupa) for all of your family.

Be sure to make a copy of everything you send in and send it by special delivery. You can include a cover letter asking for the immediate return of your documents while they process the application.

ping26
Newly Registered

Post by ping26 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
ping26 wrote:I'm about to transfer my Visa to my new passport. I'm the only person working as we have a 1 and half year Old to take care of. I don;t seem to find any section in the application form where i can mention this, any one had experienced this before.
help here please
You are in the UK with your EU family member? If so you do not need any more visas. You now need to apply for a Residence Card as a family member of an EU citizen.

I assume the EU citizen is not working. If that is correct, then you will need to show some savings or income, and you will need to have private health insurance (e.g. Bupa) for all of your family.

Be sure to make a copy of everything you send in and send it by special delivery. You can include a cover letter asking for the immediate return of your documents while they process the application.
Hi and thanks for your reply;

do you think showing a bank statement and payslips are enough and out of topic, Good god these health Insurances seem to have long teethes.
Also can I cancel the insurance after 3 to 4 months? would they check!!

ping26
Newly Registered

Post by ping26 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
help here please

chaps hello,

I was just wonderinf if I can get some sort of help here?

I just wanted to be sure before sending my application,

My wife is not working as we have a 1 and half year old baby to take care of so I'm the one who is suppoting them.

now my question is, Do we all need this insurance or this is just required to cover my wife?

Help here guys.

Thanks