ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non EEA permanent reisident

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wanyora
Newly Registered

non EEA permanent reisident

Post by wanyora » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

does any one know how long it is now taking to have the PR document for non eea to be processed. which case load are they on. EU court can they help? ...........i submitted mine in april this year 2012 and till now i only have a letter which say they will decide in six month. my work place has given me till sept then i will be stoped from work. anyone with idea on what to do?my husband is disabled never claimed any benefit as he has been working and now due to adverve in sickness has been stoped from working. my question is will this affect my children in applying fro permanent resident when the time come if he claim any income support.Why are EEA people and their family treated this way in this england?is it the same with briton in other EEA? I wonder.IM alone?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: non EEA permanent reisident

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 pm

wanyora wrote:does any one know how long it is now taking to have the PR document for non eea to be processed. which case load are they on. EU court can they help? ...........i submitted mine in april this year 2012 and till now i only have a letter which say they will decide in six month. my work place has given me till sept then i will be stoped from work. anyone with idea on what to do?my husband is disabled never claimed any benefit as he has been working and now due to adverve in sickness has been stoped from working. my question is will this affect my children in applying fro permanent resident when the time come if he claim any income support.Why are EEA people and their family treated this way in this england?is it the same with briton in other EEA? I wonder.IM alone?
Your status does not derive from any particular document, but your relationship to an EU national or in your case and because you have lived in the UK in accordance with the regulations for five years.

The UKBA can take up to six months to process your application.

Your employer cannot simply dismiss you without consequences. You need to understand your rights and educate your employer.

EUsmileWEallsmile

similar thread

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 pm