ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sp30 Nothing Comes in Disclosure Scotland going 4 ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dr_kzot

Sp30 Nothing Comes in Disclosure Scotland going 4 ILR

Post by dr_kzot » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 am

Hello there

I got HSMP in October 2007
I have got Sp30, 5 points on my driving licence back in 2008 around Oct Nov time.
I have done disclosure Scotland last year and its shows no conviction on it.
I have mentioned this Sp30 during my extension of Tier 1 General, in 2009
I have also call DVLA they said these, point will be removed from my counter par in Nov-12.
My Visa is Finishing in first week of October 2012.
Now I am going for ILR in September I am going to mentioned this in my form.
What will be the chances of success? Suggestions comments will highly appreciate

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 am

nothing to worry about

dr_kzot

Post by dr_kzot » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks

Sunilrana80

Post by Sunilrana80 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:10 pm

innocentdevil wrote:nothing to worry about
Hello mate, you seems to have gathered lot of knowledge in this regard. Could you be kind enough to guide me in the right direction please....

I had a fine from court due to sp30 as i had indian license. Do you think it is advisable to apply for ilr? Even if they reject my application would it take more than a day to confimr the rejection?? Assuming that the above mentioned issue is the only issue i have in getting ilr!

dr_kzot

hi

Post by dr_kzot » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm

I have got the ILR check my recent port on ILR
the best thing do a CRB check if its clear than just move on good luck

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 pm

I am not a solicitor but I do know about traffic regulations as I had first hand experience of traffic conviction which made me do a bit of digging.

If you happen to have an conviction which start with SP code and you did not let it drag to the court (summons etc) then you should be fine.

but I would be careful with having too many FPNs within 12 months period, more than one can cause issue as it is up to the discretion of the case worker.

I personally think speeding though is dangerous but if someone has not done it deliberately then it is quite understandable that it can happen to anyone at anytime. I have seen cases where police would charge someone for just being over 2 miles the limit this doesn't mean that person will go on criminal register. Speeding is not a crime until unless done deliberately and regularly where public life is put on risk.