ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting for RC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

immi prince
Newly Registered

waiting for RC

Post by immi prince » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:31 am

APPLICATION SEND: 16 MARCH 2012
HO RECEIVED: 19 MARCH 2012
COA RECEIVED: 2 MAY 2012 (ISSUE DATE 30 APRIL 2012)
STILL WAITING FOR RC ........................... SO WORRIED ABOUT MY RC BECOZ I WANT TO TRAVEL AND MY STATUS IS STUDENT

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 am

You do not say what your relationship is with the EU citizen.

The six months is up. You should contact UKBA and find out what the status of the application is.

immi prince
Newly Registered

Post by immi prince » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:42 am

i m national of Pakistani and i m married with Lithuanian and today 5 month gone what u think how long they take time

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Sorry, you are right. I miscounted.

I would suggest you request back your documents, and explain that you need to travel with your wife.

At the very least you will end up with your passport back, though I suspect they will also issue the RC.

efimmike

Any help please

Post by efimmike » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Applied: July 9th 2012
Received: July 10th 2012
COA: -
Passport return: -
RC: -

I decided to call UKBA to request for a COA, the lady who answered my call asked for my details, surname, DOB and nationality she check in the system and told me my details are not yet in the system possibly because the EU caseworkers are still investigating my case which i think is our marriage is genuine. she said they will issue me a COA as soon as the investigation is done she also told me to write to them on this address; EU caseworker P.O.BOX 306 Department 45 Liverpool L2 0QN.
My main concern is my visa is expiring in September i am very worried about my job. What should i do if my visa expires while my COA is still pending? Secondly, if my application is rejected can i continue to work while trying to reapply or appeal?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Re: Any help please

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 pm

efimmike wrote:Applied: July 9th 2012
Received: July 10th 2012
COA: -
Passport return: -
RC: -

I decided to call UKBA to request for a COA, the lady who answered my call asked for my details, surname, DOB and nationality she check in the system and told me my details are not yet in the system possibly because the EU caseworkers are still investigating my case which i think is our marriage is genuine. she said they will issue me a COA as soon as the investigation is done she also told me to write to them on this address; EU caseworker P.O.BOX 306 Department 45 Liverpool L2 0QN.
My main concern is my visa is expiring in September i am very worried about my job. What should i do if my visa expires while my COA is still pending? Secondly, if my application is rejected can i continue to work while trying to reapply or appeal?
This is pretty silly. They are supposed to issue the COA "immediately" upon application, and then have 6 months to investigate and make their decision to approve the RC or not.

immi prince
Newly Registered

Post by immi prince » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:46 am

U R RIGHT GURU i think i have to wait becoz one of my friend he got the visa in last day of 6 month its mean they takes 6 month maximum and they issue the visa with in 5 month and they hold the passport about 3 to 4 weeks