ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new company contracts

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

katka1311

new company contracts

Post by katka1311 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi Guys I have recieved an Email from my case worker saying that I need to show contracts of my new company. My point is how can I have contracts with any one when I ahve only opend a company and obviously I will ot make any contracts and spend any money unless I have got the Visa. please can anyone tell me what kind of contracts he is talking about. thanks

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Re: new company contracts

Post by crazy_ram » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 pm

katka1311 wrote:Hi Guys I have recieved an Email from my case worker saying that I need to show contracts of my new company. My point is how can I have contracts with any one when I ahve only opend a company and obviously I will ot make any contracts and spend any money unless I have got the Visa. please can anyone tell me what kind of contracts he is talking about. thanks
What you are saying is correct. Its is not easy to get contracts for a new company with in 3 months of starting a new business.
But, we have to get a contract and show in visa application as they have asked to submit. The contracts may be the order copies/agreements from your customers to sell your products or services (original/photo copy - u need to sing each page in case of photo copy).
Please see the paragraph 125 in page 26 of policy guidance for Tier 1 (Entre).

Could you please let us know about the processing times details;
Date of application:
Date of Biometrics given:
Date of communication from Case worker:

katka1311

Post by katka1311 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:49 pm

date of application 9th june
bio metric date 18th june n
response from case worker 13 august

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

katka1311 wrote:date of application 9th june
bio metric date 18th june n
response from case worker 13 august
What date you registered your company?

What is the nature of business for the company?

Better explain a bit more so that you can get some ideas from others how u can get/make atleast one contract.

Ahmed876
Newly Registered

Business Contract

Post by Ahmed876 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Am soon applying for Entrepreneur Visa (50K Route).
My question is regarding business contract.
Recently I had a contract from a UK company with my company and for few reasons it didn't work out.
They even sent me a copy of the contract with signature and all before withdrawing it.
Can i use this contract with my application?

Secondly can I use a contract from a company abroad?

Many thanks for your replies and help.