ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If I get Tier4 Visa and Do NOT go????

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roquentin
Newly Registered

If I get Tier4 Visa and Do NOT go????

Post by roquentin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:56 pm

If a person gets Tier4 Visa(especially the one who had been refused previously for allegedly overstaying and somehow clears the charge) and cannot go to the UK for certain unavaidable circumstances (personal or family) what should he do? Should he let the UKBA know about this? How will it effect his future immigration?

Furthermore if an applicant ACCEPTS the offer from two different Universities and wanna decide at the last moment before submitting for the visa to which university he wanna go, will he get the CAS from both Universities? Is it legal to have two CAS and apply on the basis of the one of them?

Pleas reply.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

So finally you got your visa?

I remember your case was so complicated and almost discussed on all immigration forums.

It will be really very grateful if you share how did you manage to get visa.

Regarding you questions, if you are not going and have decided it finally, you should inform your sponsor/university. They will get your CAS cancelled and inform UKBA.

Second, you may get offers from different universities (or may be CAS as well but I think it will be make trouble with online system with same surname and DOB) but you can only make your visa application with one CAS.