ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR at Cardiff PEO: Successful on 14/08/12

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

black7

ILR at Cardiff PEO: Successful on 14/08/12

Post by black7 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Today I went to Cardiff PEO and submitted my application for ILR and it was successful.

The detailed events are:
Went to PEO at 10:00 clock, had security check and was asked to seat in waiting area ( had appointment at 10:30)
At 10:30 was called to desck and was asked to submit application and document one by one, document submitted:
1. Application form Set (O)
2. Passport, BRP
3. 2 photograph
4. 12 month salary slip
5.12 month bank statement
6.Degree certificate
7. 4 year P60
8. 5 year employment history
9.All papers from home office; work permit document, initial Tier 1 document, Tier 1 extension document which I recieved from Home Office
10: Job contract and letters from employer regarding my Job ( covering my work permit period)
11. My tenancy aggrement
12. My personel income tax return for one of the year when I was working through limited company during which I payed myself salary below income tax threshold, but had to pay significant income tax ( from dividend income)
I was trying to give some more( such as bank account of previos year) but the receptionist said that she thinks it is more than enough !!!
Importantly she did not ask for any particular document, just said to me give the document... so I gave almost everything I had until she stopped me..

Then I was taken for my biometrics and I was told that I can leave the building and the case worker will call me once it is done
I went to cardiff city centre which is nearby and had coffee..got a call in 3 hours to come back..
I went back and my case was dealt with same case worker who processed my Tier 1 extension 4 months ago.. and he recognized me and there was pleasent exchange of word... I got the good news that my application is successful and I have been granted my ILR... he returned all document and said my BRP will arrive in 7 to 10 days...

In total it was pleasent experience and if somebody want to ask anything please do not hesititate to ask

Thanks