ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vikkyse
Newly Registered

ILR questions

Post by vikkyse » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 am

Hi,

I had the following questions. could anyone please help me get some clarity on these..

1) My Initial Tier 1 visa was valid starting 30 June 2008. I entered UK on July 6th 2008.

If my understanding is correct i can apply for ILR on June 8th?

2) If I go for my ILR on June 8th-10th 2013, can I use my march 2012 payslip for evidence? I mean do they consider March 2012 payslip to be within the 15 month period where i need to show my earnings? I plan to show March 2012 - nov 2012 payslips to show the salary criteria...

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:50 pm

As you entered the UK within 90 days of getting EC, you are eligible to apply for ILR 28 days before the 5th anniversary of your EC date. You can apply on or after Sunday, June 2, 2013. As 2nd June falls on Sunday, the earliest you can apply is Monday, 3rd June 2012.

As for calculating last 15 months prior to your application, whatever you claim has to fall within last 15 months.

You can again use the date calculator. to work out the last 15 months.