ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my EC cleaed !!!! Help required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

trprakashg
Newly Registered

Got my EC cleaed !!!! Help required

Post by trprakashg » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:22 am

Hi,

Thanks to all seniours and members who guided me to get my EC Cleared.
I have been granted 2 years VISA. :D
But the issue is I had asked for post dated VISA after three months, they have not considered this and granted me VISA effective from 31st Oct 06.
As I can't travel to UK before Feb 07 due to some personal commitments, I am not sure what to do now. So my querry is
1) Is their any way that I can get my VISA effective Validity date changed from existing 31st Oct 06 to post dated VISA in Jan 07 by going back to Entery Clearance or British High Commission, please advise me on this.
2) If I cant get my VISA date changed and if I travell three months later to UK, will it effect during my VISA extension after two years. Please advise.

And also this time I have applied VISA just for my self and not for my Wife & Kid. First time I just want to go alone, find some good job and then want to get my Wife & Kid to UK may be after 3 months or 6 months.
So my question is after 3 months or 6 months
1) From where should I apply dependent VISA for my Wife & Kid, is it from UK or is it again from Entry Clerance, India. Please advise on this.
2) And also what is procedure for applying dependent VISA for my Wife and kid, if you are on HSMP VISA.

Seniour members, moderators and members who already gone through this phase, please advise and guide me on my above queries.

Thanking you all in anticipation,

Regards,
Prakash

trprakashg
Newly Registered

Post by trprakashg » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:18 am

John,

Can you please help out answering my above queries.

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash