ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Please help Folks

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ara121

Urgent Please help Folks

Post by ara121 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:24 pm

My visa is due to expire two months I applied my Tier 1 general visa on 2010 October . For my first time I showed 40k income with my Undergraduate degree.

Now I have completed my MBA, so for My Tier 1 General extension Can I show my MBA and 35k earnings instead of undergraduate and 40k.

Please help

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:39 pm

It does not matter how much you had shown in the past as your earning, what matters is if you meet the minimum requirements and points for the visa extension, so with your 35K income, if you are meeting the points, and have all the documents as per UKBA guide lines, then you would get your visa.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

ara121

Post by ara121 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 am

Thank you so much for your time & effort