ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking Premium service Slots - Tier1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Immanuel 2010
Newly Registered

Booking Premium service Slots - Tier1 General

Post by Immanuel 2010 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:47 am

Hi

I have been trying to book a (PEO) slots for the dates 02/11/2012 to 15/11/2012.

However all my attempts everyday midnight has been in vain. Now I doubt the steps that I follow to book a slot. PLEASE ADVISE ME THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO BOOK A SLOT.

I hope this thread continues and supports those unsuccessful. It may also be good to add details of Immigration Solicitors who can secure a slot and the experience dealing with them.

Thanks for all your support.

magesh
Newly Registered

Post by magesh » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi,

Although it shows the date (while picking) you will not be able to book for November today (on aug 18th).. Only available dates for the next 6 weeks are shown...

Mostly the 42nd day you will find few slots. The period between today and the 42nd day you will find slots if somebody releases it.

I have been trying to book for past few weeks for Novemeber but every next day i find slots exactly for the 42nd day... That too not regularly...

Last month out of 10 tries i succeeded to get 2 times but anyway i didnt book it..

This is entirely my experience which i correlated with some posts.. So if others have some view please post it

I also have to apply for extension in november.. keep in touch.. PM me

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

There is no short cut or easy way around getting premium slots, the slots are very limited, so you have to try it , till you get it. I have seen people waiting all night long, thinking they would get some slots, as they heard that UKBA releases new slots after 12AM, its all rubbish.

All the best.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

magesh
Newly Registered

Post by magesh » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Scorpio sorry to disagree with you..
I dont think it is rubbish.. I could find several slots available exactly between 12:00 to 12:05 after which it is not available...

I managed to find slots exactly at this time but it fills up very quickly..

Even before i fill my details and my wife's detail it fills up...
Now i am trying for myself alone

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 pm

If it works for you, then cool buddy...!!
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:26 am

I think it opens before 6 weeks and members are right you get some choices between 12 -12.10 in night.. i am going to try that myself from tonight
good luck to all and me..
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....