ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Form Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sarrock
Newly Registered

SET(O) Form Query

Post by Sarrock » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 am

Hi,

I'm eligible for ILR and applying next week. I have few queries while filling out SET(O) form. Could you please clarify the same?

Page 4:Payment Details section, the first question says, need to tick yes /no if you're applying as HSMP are we doing so as per HSMP ILR judicial policy document.

I'm on WP+Tier1 do I need to answer this question ? Or leave it empty?

Page 11: Home and Finances Section: The question states to provide salary per month. My salary differs each month as it includes overtime payment. What should I be filling this up with?

It would be really helpful if you could answer me the same.

Thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Page 4: tick yes/no. Leaving it blank is not one of the available options.

Page 11. Your payslip would have itemised your regular salary and overtime.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Sarrock
Newly Registered

Post by Sarrock » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks for the response wpilr_nov12.

Page 4: But my concern is I'm not on HSMP I'm on Tier 1. So, Do I need to answer it or tick it as 'No'.

Page 11: Yes, my payslip has those details, but it varies each month. I need to provide only one figure in the section. Could you please advise what to fill in for the same last month or average?

Any thoughts from any senior members?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 am

Sarrock wrote:Thanks for the response wpilr_nov12.

Page 4: But my concern is I'm not on HSMP I'm on Tier 1. So, Do I need to answer it or tick it as 'No'.
Page 11: Yes, my payslip has those details, but it varies each month. I need to provide only one figure in the section. Could you please advise what to fill in for the same last month or average?

Re Page 11, do you have a 'fixed' base rate? By nature, overtimes and bonus are variable. If you had no overtime, what is your salary?

Sarrock
Newly Registered

Net Salary

Post by Sarrock » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 am

Yes, I do have a fixed gross base rate. Do I need to calculate tax on this and provide a net pay?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Net Salary

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:00 am

Sarrock wrote:Yes, I do have a fixed gross base rate. Do I need to calculate tax on this and provide a net pay?
No. You put your Gross pay (before tax and deductions if any).

Also, if the employer letter confirming SOC code and pay applies to you, you use Gross figure there as well.

Sarrock
Newly Registered

Post by Sarrock » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:22 am

I'm confused , the form clearly asks to enter income after tax (Question 5.3) 'What is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?'[/img][/code]

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am

Sarrock wrote:I'm confused , the form clearly asks to enter income after tax (Question 5.3) 'What is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?'[/img][/code]
Please accept my apologies for the confusion as I was not specifically referring to Q5.3, and I was not referring back to the form with my response.

In that case, I would put the most recent Net pay, or net median pay.

Sarrock
Newly Registered

Post by Sarrock » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 am

That helps! Thanks a ton.
Any thoughts on Page 4, Judicial Policy on HSMP?

black7

Post by black7 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Sarrock wrote:Thanks for the response wpilr_nov12.

I recently applied for ILR which was successful and I put my net salary ( my regular salary) and there was no problem or question asked about it. I similiarly like you have always done overtime and my net income was more than my regular salary but I still thought it is better to put the fixed component of your salary.
I do not think that they use this salary to calculate to any point, it is just for knowing your financial well being... and if your regular salary is on the lower side I will be tempted to use the average net salary instead.

Regards

Sarrock
Newly Registered

Visa dates

Post by Sarrock » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 am

Thanks Black7.. I have added the last payslip amount in the form.

I do have one more query, my initial WP expired on 11-Jun-09. Before that I have sent my application to my employer and they have sent the form to HO on 2-Jun-09. However, the decision was made and a visa extn was granted on 18-Jun-09.

I'm not quiet sure if this will be an issue as there is a gap of 10 days between visa stampings. Also, not sure when HO received the form.
Any thoughts? Will my application be denied or held?
I have my ILR PEO appt this Friday. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Sarrock
Newly Registered

Help please!!!

Post by Sarrock » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 am

Could anyone please respond to my queries ?
Is there anywhere I could find when my visa was in process?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Visa dates

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 am

Sarrock wrote:I do have one more query, my initial WP expired on 11-Jun-09. Before that I have sent my application to my employer and they have sent the form to HO on 2-Jun-09. However, the decision was made and a visa extn was granted on 18-Jun-09.

I'm not quiet sure if this will be an issue as there is a gap of 10 days between visa stampings. Also, not sure when HO received the form.
Any thoughts? Will my application be denied or held?
I have my ILR PEO appt this Friday. Please help.
So long as the UKBA received your application before your previous leave expired, then you will be covered by Section 3C until the UKBA made a decision on your WP application. I.e. the gap of 10 days will not matter. Based on what you have said the application was submitted on 02-Jun-09, i.e. before your previous leave expired on 11-Jun-09, so you shouldn't have a problem.

Sarrock
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by Sarrock » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Thank you cs95tdg