ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Years Long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inception
Newly Registered

10 Years Long residence

Post by inception » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Hello All
been a great fan of this website as members and gurus always helped me (or my friends) with their opinion & advice.
I am due to apply for ILR on the basis of 10 year long residency in UK. first 5 yrs as student, 2 years PSW and last 3 years as a family member of an EEA national
My questions are
1. as i was not under immigration control in last 3 years, how would I prove them that I was in UK during that time?
2. my wife has been working throughout, shall I send her P60s and payslips?
3. should i send her passport/ID, our marriage certificate. reason for asking, no where in the form asking for this documents
4. i didnt go outside uk during last 3 years, shall i provide any documents to support this?
5. Shall I send a cover letter explaining the situation? if so. can anyone provide me a link to a cover letter, please
THATS ALL, hope you guys here help me as you did before
Last edited by inception on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Your question 4 answers question 1. Upto you to show how.

Regarding questions 2, 3 & 5, the form and the accompanying guide answers those.

"If I wanted beer, I would have asked for beer. Now just get me the finest whiskey money can buy" from a western flick.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.