ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC FOR HSMP WHO HAVE VISIT,STUDENT VISA TO UK,IN PAST !!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

memory
Newly Registered

EC FOR HSMP WHO HAVE VISIT,STUDENT VISA TO UK,IN PAST !!

Post by memory » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:53 pm

I WANTS TO ASK IF ANY ONE HAVE APPLID FOR HSMP AT EMBASSY AND BEEN REFUSED OR ASK FOR INTERVIEW !
AND HAVE VISIT VISA TO UK IN PAST?
I HAVE PREVIOUSLY 3 VISIT VISAS TO UK AND DONT WANTS TO SEND MY ORIGNAL DOCS SUCH AS MY EDUCATION SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES !!!
IF I DONT WANTS TO SEND ANY THING WHICH HAVE BEEN SEND TO HSMP .
ONLY SEND MY REST THING SUCH AS BANK STATEMENT,ETC .

WILLL THEY ASK FOR MORE OR GAVE ME VISA WITHOUT INTERVIEW!
AS I WAS SEND OFFICIALY TO UK.AND THEY HAVE RECORD OF IT.

Abiola
Newly Registered

Post by Abiola » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:12 am

1. The previous visas have nothing to do with hsmp. it is a different ball game entirely. my husbands application for hsmp was refused in spite of other visas.
2.I don't know why you wouldn't send originals.
You'll save yourself time and energy.
3. the issue of an interview depends on the embassy and the ECO.

HSKHAN
Newly Registered

Post by HSKHAN » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:28 am

Dear memory,

1. As mentioned by Abiola, previous visa do not usually counts. However, it might give you a bit of credibillity in the Entry Clearance Officer's eye and he may not call for an interview. Usually if all your documents are in good order, chances are that there will be no interview.

2. I dont know anyone refused entry clearance from Islamabad or Karachi.

3. Educational Documents are must for EC from Pakistan. I know a friend who applied for HSMP EC from Karachi without educational documents, he got the phone call from the British Consulate asking him to provide them with the educational documents.

To my experience, they have no records of the the documents you have submitted before in your visit visas EC applications.

Regards
Hammad

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:57 am

how long it will take to get HMSP EC from islamabad now a days

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:45 am

HSKHAN wrote:Dear memory,

1. As mentioned by Abiola, previous visa do not usually counts. However, it might give you a bit of credibillity in the Entry Clearance Officer's eye and he may not call for an interview. Usually if all your documents are in good order, chances are that there will be no interview.

2. I dont know anyone refused entry clearance from Islamabad or Karachi.

3. Educational Documents are must for EC from Pakistan. I know a friend who applied for HSMP EC from Karachi without educational documents, he got the phone call from the British Consulate asking him to provide them with the educational documents.

To my experience, they have no records of the the documents you have submitted before in your visit visas EC applications.

Regards
Hammad

Well , would you know if we need to reshow all payslips and exp, letters which we sent for hsmp approval. Guidance notes earlier mentioned not needed [only bank statements +hsmp approval letter + passport needed] yet i find some people do take , any many get EC refusal... as these documents are essentially reassesed. What is the point of an HSMP approval if the same documents are essentially reassessed or verified?
Umesh Sethi

alex2000

Post by alex2000 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:27 pm

Abiola,

As an aside, did your husband apply after u got to the UK or before and are u going for appeal of re-aplication?