ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visitor appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

james321
Newly Registered

family visitor appeal

Post by james321 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Wanted to ask simple question if my appeal for family visitor get successful can i get my appeal fees back from Pakistan and how to pay appeal fees as i prepared my documents for appeal and I'm ready to submit appeal

1- £80 where there is no hearing
2- £140 with a hearing

This is simply insane £140 for appeal ? justice is being now sold

most of application reject from Pakistan based on funds they want to proof of funds and these type decision is easily defendable this just waste of time and money.

creative way of milking money out of hundreds of thousands of visa applicants from pakistan and indian .
Last edited by james321 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 pm

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2011/05/ ... m-october/

You may ask the judge to award the costs.

james321
Newly Registered

Post by james321 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 pm

The policy intention behind this is that costs would only be awarded, up to the level of the appeal fee, where the decision should clearly have been made in favour of the appellant in the first place on the information presented by the applicant at the time of the initial decision. We would not expect a cost award to be made in cases where an individual introduced new evidence at appeal or otherwise contributed to the need for an appeal by his/her actions.
correct me if I'm wrong if i provide evidence of transactions deposited in my saving account as they asked in appeal than not eligible to ask for funds ?

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:38 pm

james321 wrote:
The policy intention behind this is that costs would only be awarded, up to the level of the appeal fee, where the decision should clearly have been made in favour of the appellant in the first place on the information presented by the applicant at the time of the initial decision. We would not expect a cost award to be made in cases where an individual introduced new evidence at appeal or otherwise contributed to the need for an appeal by his/her actions.
correct me if I'm wrong if i provide evidence of transactions deposited in my saving account as they asked in appeal than not eligible to ask for funds ?
It will be all up to the judge to decide.Would it be cheaper to apply again than to appeal ?

james321
Newly Registered

Post by james321 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

yaa but who knows ECO will object on non issue again and sent me appeal notice again

at least now I'm in position to provide evidence related deposit transaction