ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set (M) waiting

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waitingILR
Newly Registered

set (M) waiting

Post by waitingILR » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi guys...im one of the silent visitor of this page from some weeks, like others im also waiting for my ILR. I have applied 3 and half months ago. already done my Biometric 2 months ago. nothing after that.
last week i email my local MP, after he spoken to UKBA i told me " that your application is waiting to be allocated" (exact wording)...

what does it mean? ( according to ukba)...had some one else had such comments on their application.

Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: set (M) waiting

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 pm

waitingILR wrote:Hi guys...im one of the silent visitor of this page from some weeks, like others im also waiting for my ILR. I have applied 3 and half months ago. already done my Biometric 2 months ago. nothing after that.
last week i email my local MP, after he spoken to UKBA i told me " that your application is waiting to be allocated" (exact wording)...

what does it mean? ( according to ukba)...had some one else had such comments on their application.

Regards
It's likely to be that it hasn't yet been given to a case worker for processing. There is a considerable back-log for most visa categories submitted in the UK at present.

Mariyeh

Re: set (M) waiting

Post by Mariyeh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:53 pm

waitingILR wrote:Hi guys...im one of the silent visitor of this page from some weeks, like others im also waiting for my ILR. I have applied 3 and half months ago. already done my Biometric 2 months ago. nothing after that.

Regards
you shouldn't be worry to much. it will take a long time to be process. I have applied on 24th of Feb 2012 for SET(m) still no news.
:shock: