ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check list for naturalisation for spouse.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sricherry
Newly Registered

Check list for naturalisation for spouse.

Post by sricherry » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 am

Me and my daughter got our naturalisation after getting ILR a year back. Its time to apply for naturalisation for my wife. can anyone please suggest what documents need to be submitted along with application with proper references.

please also let me know the procedure to apply at NCS as i applied through solicitor.

thanks in advance.

Glc

Post by Glc » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Have you been granted your british citizenship? If yes, then your wife may apply for naturalisation as a spouse of a BC. This is assuming that she has met all the standard requirements and is free of immigration control.

Please read through the link below as it contains all the basic information that you need. Hope this answers your query.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... ofcitizen/

asim72
BANNED

Re: Check list for naturalisation for spouse.

Post by asim72 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 pm

sricherry wrote:Me and my daughter got our naturalisation after getting ILR a year back. Its time to apply for naturalisation for my wife. can anyone please suggest what documents need to be submitted along with application with proper references.

please also let me know the procedure to apply at NCS as i applied through solicitor.

thanks in advance.
Application form, with payment slip and correct photos etc
Her passport.
Your passport.
Your marriage certificate.

You make an appointment with NCS, and they will let you know what is their procedure. Basically, there is no such speciala procedure with NCS. You just go there with all the docs, they will photocopy all docs and return all originals there and then. Thats it.

sricherry
Newly Registered

Post by sricherry » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 am

Thanks all for the information