ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SBI UK Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nagaraju.ch
Newly Registered
India

SBI UK Bank Statement

Post by nagaraju.ch » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi

I am going for Tier1 Visa Extension in October end and i am maintaining my funds in SBI UK.

I can get the Bank Statements from Bank. I have doubt that whether UKBA will accept those statements?

Could you someone has the samebank used please advise me.

Thanks
Nagaraju

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:23 pm

I dont see any problem , it should be ok as State Bank of India (SBI UK) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority except in respect of its consumer credit products for which SBI is licensed and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading. FSA registration number is 139156. State Bank of India is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established under the Financial Services and Market Act 2000. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme protects deposits held with our UK branches. Payments under this scheme are limited to £85,000 of your total deposits with us in UK. In practice, this means that each of our customers will be compensated up to a maximum of £85,000 of their total deposits. Where two depositors hold a joint account, each depositor may receive a maximum of £85,000 compensation in respect of their claim, giving a total of £170,000.

wait for others to reply, if you still are in doubt
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

nagaraju.ch
Newly Registered
India

Post by nagaraju.ch » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Thanks Mate.

Will see if anyone has applied with SBIUK

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:02 am

its perfectly Ok..why are you worried...

jagpalsingh97
Newly Registered

Post by jagpalsingh97 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi

i am going for PEO on 14-dec-2013. i am also maintaining my funds in SBIUK . Can you guys please let me know, is that ok.

Hi Nagaraju,

can you please tell what happened in your case.

Thanks in Advance

sanch_c
Newly Registered

Post by sanch_c » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:04 am

I had used an icicibank UK statements and it was fine. Sbi uk should be ok

anandpathak

Re: SBI UK Bank Statement

Post by anandpathak » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

nagaraju.ch wrote:Hi

I am going for Tier1 Visa Extension in October end and i am maintaining my funds in SBI UK.

I can get the Bank Statements from Bank. I have doubt that whether UKBA will accept those statements?

Could you someone has the samebank used please advise me.

Thanks
Nagaraju
Don't worry , I used SBI UK bank statement for my plus 3 dependent tier 1 general extension and did not face any issue. The statement and the letter provided by Bank manager is looks very nice. I especially found the SBI southall folks very helpful is issuing letter compared to HSBC/Halifax who were not even ready to stamp my bank statement