ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Ext: Minimum salary with no NI through Limited Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1_aspirant_del

Tier1 Ext: Minimum salary with no NI through Limited Company

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi,

I'm employed by my own limited company (taking salary + dividends). I am taking minimum Salary of GBP 7500 and hence there is no NI contributions on my salary slips. Only PAYE contributions of 1.40 GBP per month are present.

Has anybody recently got the Tier1 extension based on minimum salary with no NI? Recent posts suggest that there might be problem with it. What should I do to avoid the problems? (I can't increase the salary now as my company don't have enough money for it).

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Can somebody pls look at my query? Is there no instance where people have got their extension with minumum salary + dividends through limited company?

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 am

thats absolutely fine as long as you are earning sufficient enough to be able to claim required points...