ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking Premium services online for IRL

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kenneth22
BANNED

Booking Premium services online for IRL

Post by kenneth22 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 am

Hi Folks,

I am finding it hard to book an appointment for a premium same day service for an ILR application online. I am looking to make an application in October, but it tells me there are no dates available for the whole of October, November and even Dec, CROYDON, SOLIHULL OR LIVERPOOL

I'm I doing something wrong? or is it better to book by phone?

Please Help !!

hpat

Re: Booking Premium services online for IRL

Post by hpat » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:17 am

kenneth22 wrote: I am finding it hard to book an appointment for a premium same day service for an ILR application online. I am looking to make an application in October, but it tells me there are no dates available for the whole of October, November and even Dec, CROYDON, SOLIHULL OR LIVERPOOL

I'm I doing something wrong? or is it better to book by phone?

Please Help !!
I have just book 3 days ago. You need to book sharp at 12 (Midnight) and in 10 min all appointments are taken.
Keep refreshing after 12. Normally their server goes down for couple of minutes before appointments are available.

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 am

Hi,

I booked a family appointment two days ago.

As mentioned in the forum, you need to try to book the appointment 42 days before you intend to apply.

It is very unlikely that you would get any appointments before 42 days (6 weeks) or further than 42 days (as they are not made available at all). So if you are looking for an appointment for next week, its almost impossible as all the appointments for that day has gone 5 weeks before, although there might be cancellations.

Also, as said on the forum, you have to keep trying every night at 00:00. I would start trying at 23:55 as it will get you in the flow. If you are going to apply tonight, you will only get the date for 5th Oct (friday) and none if you try on friday night or saturday night as 42 days from these two days will be saturday and sunday and the PEO are closed.

One more thing that might help, use firefox and have the form history control plugin installed. You can configure it to fill out the text boxes with the same text you used last time by using a keyboard shortcut and it would definitely help if you are applying with a few dependents as the appointment is not reserved for you until you press the last button.

vsh

Post by vsh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 pm

You dont have to book it at 12 in night. Appointments are made available throughout day. When I booked mine there was none available at 9 in morning but when I checked it again at 10 there were 2 available.

Yes you can only see appointements upto 6 weeks from when you check so if you are elligible on 31 oct start looking 6 weeks before 31 oct and check it as often as you can.

good luck

kenneth22
BANNED

Post by kenneth22 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 am

Thanks Folks your advise has been very useful i really appreciate

t2ictilr
Newly Registered

Case ID and what other details required for appointment?

Post by t2ictilr » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am

Can some one list all the details required for booking an appointment using SET(O) form.
Where do i get the Case ID?
What other details required to fill for booking PEO appointment?
I have 3 dependents (wife + 2 kids), what all details should i keep ready for appointment?
If i book a premium service, how much does that cost extra?

Any response in these questions is appreciated.
I am looking for appointment on 8th or 9th Oct 2012.