ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Service standards - UK TIER 1 EXT.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yazied
Newly Registered

Service standards - UK TIER 1 EXT.

Post by Yazied » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 am

Hello All

So after numerous calls to UKBA and some extensive research and probing by my solicitor friends .... The UKBA has directed me to the following statement on their website ..

We have service standards for processing UK visa applications. Our standards say that we will process:

90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98 per cent within 6 weeks and 100 per cent within 12 weeks of the application date;
and 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.
Please note that we define 1 week as 5 working days

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ing-times/

I have 2 weeks left to wait before the 12 weeks elapses, i guess there's not much i or anyone can do.

Good luck everyone

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 pm

This is for visa applications, i.e. Applications made outside the UK-not for applications for leave to remain.

Yazied
Newly Registered

Post by Yazied » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Thats what i thought too but after speaking to 3 different CWs since i submitted my application on 25 July 2012, they all said "..there is no delay with your application, we are still within the designated SLA of 12 weeks .."

Was even told that i could expect it in the second week of October.