ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @ Croyden

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mythbust
BANNED

ILR Success @ Croyden

Post by mythbust » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm

First, I'm grateful for all kind people here and answered the questions nicely. I'd also thank the creator of this website.

I went to the Croyden on the noon, went through the security, went upstair, & paid money. When a case work saw me, I turned in documents as I were asked. Surprisingly, P60s were not required (T1 2 ILR). It's propitiously granted.

The whole process is quite desperately long. Especially, you need pay first before you know any result. There is a sign on the bullet-proof window: panic attack is not allowed. How many applicants have become panic here when their life was frustrated or fuked up, I just wonder...

After I left croyden, I walked from victoria through Hyde park. Sunny sky is so bright and the air is full of fresh freedom. I made a deep breath ---Yeah, a new restart of the life with freedom earned by 5 years waiting.

ILR_211
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_211 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 pm

well done