ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it ok to follow up a tier 1 application thgouth a lawyer?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nirosh

is it ok to follow up a tier 1 application thgouth a lawyer?

Post by nirosh » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:01 am

is it ok to follow up a tier 1 application through a lawyer? coz i havent got bio metric yet it has almost been 6 months now

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm

no harm in doing so as there is a chance that you might have missed some communication from UKBA in the post.

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:30 am

bruteforce wrote:no harm in doing so as there is a chance that you might have missed some communication from UKBA in the post.

Yes thanks coz my lawyer keep sending them reminder letter every month and i am doing phone calls every month once in a month, i heard they become angry and refuse the application :S i dont see any reason in that

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:50 am

whosoever said that they get angry is the most ridiculous thing, they have no right to get angry only because someone gives them a phone call and in fact they (the case workers) wouldn't even know who is calling on the given numbers and why. SO CHILL!

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

Thanks a bunch :D