ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

V. URGENT HELP - ILR Set O Form Queries (HSMP Vs Tier 1)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vishal_t
Newly Registered

V. URGENT HELP - ILR Set O Form Queries (HSMP Vs Tier 1)

Post by vishal_t » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi Everyone
Moderators / Senior members - URGENT HELP NEEDED:

I'm appearing for a PEO inperson appointment for ILR (HSMP based )in 2 days and have some questions relating to SET (O) form. I fall under the HSMP Judicial Review (August 2006 approval ) and entered UK in Sep 2007. Got a Tier 1 Vignette stamped on extension in Sep 2009 (2+3 yrs).

Appreciate if anyone could answer one or more of the following :
1. Although, my last passport sticker/vignette says Tier 1 but my original Home Office Letter says HSMP and I fall within 5 year Judicial review category. So do I need to choose
'Applying under the terms of ILR judicial review - HSMP' in the section 3

Section 3 States : Which Category ?
Do i choose Tier 1 General migrant as my current vignette saye (under the terms of HSMP Forum Judicial Review OR
Shall i choose HSMP under the terms of ILR judicial review policy document. What is the experiece of people who got HSMP in April-Nov 2006 and got second vignette as Tier 1.
I know there have been some queries on this, so i am looking for the outcome of those queries and success / experiences of relevant people.

2. I am exempted for Life in UK Test, though section 4 says it is exempt only for HSMP under JR and not for Tier -1 under JR. Is it correct assumption?

3. Do i have to fill i SECTION 9 - Tier 1 points scoring system
OR do i ignore this as it is not necessary for HSMP Judicial review applicants. Though the guidance notes state that HSMP JR category applies to those who got approval prior to April 2006.

Appreciate a quick response as I'm appearing for the appointment this week and if not sure, I prefer filling 2 forms - one for each criterion, just incase they'd let me change the form.

Many thanks
Vish