ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Newborn baby visa - help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adil_fazil
Newly Registered

Newborn baby visa - help

Post by adil_fazil » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi

I have a question regarding my new born baby's visa in UK.

I am planning to extend my Tier 1 General visa which is curently valid till May 2012. My wife is on my dependent visa. We had a baby born on 26 July 2012 in UK. I have applied for his Pakistani passport for 2 days ago, but yet to apply for his visa. My question is;

My wife, who is on dependent visa (same expiry as mine), is planning to go to Pakistan in near future. Can my son travel with her to Pakistan without obtaining UK visa and then we apply for his UK visa from Pakistan when they intend to come to UK as visitors or dependents? My concern is that if he leaves UK without a visa - his current stay in UK might be classified as illegal by UKBA?
I am not concerned about their citizenship as long as both of them can come to UK as dependents or visitors.

Can you please help?

Can anyone please help?

Many Thanks

Adil Fazil

Mobile: 07934964525

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Its fine mate. You can apply for your son's dependant visa from pakistan whenever you want to bring him back.

This comes from a friend's expeirence. He went to india with his son who was born here. He left his kid with his parents for 1 year. Then he got his visa from india and brought him here. No problem with this process.

sals82
Newly Registered

Newborn

Post by sals82 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Your son can never be illegal in the UK because he is born here. In fact he doesnt even need a uk visa if he doesn't travel outside the uk. The visa is important only if he travels and then wants to enter the uk. So not to worry.

kiranv5

Post by kiranv5 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 pm

HI,
It was the same case with me I applied for my child passport and my family was there with me for 6 months and they left to India before visa expiry of my wife who was dependent on me.The child dont want visa when travelling back but whenever he enters UK he need a visa.