ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying online for FLR(M) Problems

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Touchstone57
Newly Registered

Applying online for FLR(M) Problems

Post by Touchstone57 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Trying to use the online service by the UKBA in order to complete my application and then submit it online, in order to book an appointment in person, but none of these services are available to me.

I have made an account with UKBA online, and proceed to 'Apply Online". Once I select the FLR(M) form it gives me the option to download, but that's all!

I'm completely baffled, as once I have downloaded the form there is no further option to upload the form or an 'interactive form", so it stops completely there and there seems to be no further way to progress in the application process.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Touchstone57
Newly Registered

Post by Touchstone57 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Any ideas? Would be great to get some help.

missdi
Newly Registered

Re: Applying online for FLR(M) Problems

Post by missdi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Well I'm applying for the same form FLR(M) and im 98% sure the only way you can apply is either in person or send the application you just downloaded to the address that comes in the FLR(M) GUIDANCE NOTES.

Also in the application in page 41 says the address it needs to be sent to.

Hope it helps
:?