ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ltd Co. Pay Slip not matching with Bank A/C. Help Please!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tire1Questions

Ltd Co. Pay Slip not matching with Bank A/C. Help Please!!!!

Post by Tire1Questions » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Hello there,
I have an appointment at Solihull on 30/August/2012.
I am employed in a ltd company and withdraw monthly salary from the company. I pay PAYE. I must have made £32760.00 to get required points.

Please look at the image below:

+++++
Snapshot of my accountant letter:
+++++

Image (alt+p)

+++++

I had Standing Order setup for my wages and PAYE contribution everymonth. I was not aware that the National insurance flactuates in case of a director in own limited company which has means I was liable to get more salary than I was drawing. The result can be seen in coloum F. I have withdrawing £1070.00 less from the company.
When the case worker tallies my pay slips to my bank statments, the figure will not match for Sept. 2011, April 2012, May 2012, and June 2012.

Though according to accountant, £1070 is transfered to Directors Current Account in the company (if the case worker wish to varify, he cannot as DCA is not an account with the bank, its a directors account within the company).

Can anybody suggest me what could be my explaination? Should I explain to the case worker that £1070 is still in business or it is added to the share capital.

Please advise urgently.

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 pm

hi there,
just you let you know all, I been to PEO today, and visa has been approved today. i will be providing more details on my experience shortly. cheers

Mayurc

Post by Mayurc » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm

hello buddy,

i had same problem in my 1st application. My net wages was set by my employer to my bank and my payslips were made sometime in £1 plus or minus. Overall for 12 months it was just £4 I received more from employer compare to payslip.

I and my agent we both completely overlooked this error and visa refused saying payslip is not matching with bank. They only deducted those payslips amount to my Gross Pay and then of course GP was lowered down and it was not qualified enough points. so just £4 costed me another visa fees. In your case you got 6 payslips and decide your self

I send then same payslips with employer letterhead explanation that £4 paid more will be adjusted in his next available wages. Then after 4 weeks i got approved. The main concern is now huge fee so it has to be error free.

You can do:
1. Either change the payslips as per your BANK PAY. or
2. Get the explanation letter from your employer.

This is what I can advice you.. choice is your and take legal advice too...