ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success 28th aug 12- Croydon PEO (HSMP + Tier 1) SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dharam
Newly Registered

ILR success 28th aug 12- Croydon PEO (HSMP + Tier 1) SET (O)

Post by dharam » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:39 pm

ILR approved this afternoon @ croydon PEO.

Appointment time: 10AM.
Enetered PEO : 9:30 am.
Initial checks & Biometric completed by : 10:20am.

Then started the delay. As per usual, Croydon PEO had "technical difficulties" and they were announcing on the public address system that all the appointments will be having significant delays. I started getting worried, however with no other choice I waited patiently until 1pm.At this point the lady at the customer services desk replied to my enquiry that there is 4 hour delay on all appointments today.

Finally, at 2:15pm my no. has been called and the case worker just asked to hand over all the documents and wait in the waiting area.To my surprise, i was called at 3:50pm (after 35 mins) and told me that my ILR is approved and passed me all my docs back.Hurrah.........

Docs Submitted:
12 months payslips.
12 months bank statements.
set o form.
Letter from employer.

Days out of UK - 183 days total (none over 90 days).

cheers..
:D

ilraspiration
Newly Registered

ILR Success -WP+Tier 1(General)-28th Aug

Post by ilraspiration » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 pm

I have been a silent observer of this forum for some time and am extremely grateful for the valuable inputs provided by members. I would now like to share my ILR éxperience this morning
Appointment time:08:40 AM
After initial checks were completed, we were asked to go to the first floor to complete payment formalities.
W then waited for our ticket no to be called . A friendly officer went through our details and asked us to complete our biometrics.
Finished biometrics by 8:40 and we were told to go to the second floor where our case would be taken up for consideration
Around 9:00, we were called by the caseworker, who was very friendly and polite. we submitted the following documents
Completed SET(O) application form
12 months bank statements
12 months payslips
5 years P60s
Life in UK Test certificate- self and dependant
Council Tax bills (self and dependant)- 5 Years
Dependant's Bank statement - 1 year
As suggested by many in this forum, we remembered to carry photocopies of all documents
After 15 mins , we were asked to wait while the checks were made.
At 10:30 , we received our documents back with the ILR approval letter. :D and were informed that the biometrics card would be sent separately in a weeks time.
Thank you to all forum members once again!

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi ilraspiration and dharam, and Cogratulations for your success.
Thanks
arif

saran79
United Kingdom

Post by saran79 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 pm

congratulations to dharam and ilaaspiration...

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

Yesterday I went for ILR to croydon. And successful.
My case worker didn't have any counter. So he called my token number from one of the counter. He asked me to give whole file. I told him, there are more extra evidence/supporting docs. But he said he will take care. He had taken whole file and went inside.
I just crossed my fingers. He called me after one hour almost and told those sweet words......