ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I messed up, but can it be corrected?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ykns
Newly Registered

I messed up, but can it be corrected?

Post by ykns » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Hey all,

I would have liked to be posting under better circumstances, however my due to my stupidity its not the case. Just to give you some background, I applied for my tier 1 visa renewal yesterday. Unfortunately, my paperwork was incomplete, I did not receive all dividend vouchers from the accountant (this is my fault for not double checking). Hence my earnings was short. The caseworker was kind enough to give me a second chance, in that I have to post the dividend vouchers in. This doesn't sound so bad? However I have noticed that my accountant has included in the reference letter, reimbursed earnings. Thus dividends + payslips != total.

So I come to you guys to request advice on how to tackle my silly mess?

My current idea is to post, in addition to the missing dividends:
- a revised letter from the accountant,
- updated points based calculation,
- updated tier 1 visa application pages that reference earnings,
- a cover letter explaining brain melt and revised evidence.

Thanks.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 am

I dont see any issues, send an amended cover letter and explain the documents you are providing in support of your application.
All the best.