ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Appointments Available

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jessozer
Newly Registered

No Appointments Available

Post by jessozer » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 pm

I was just about to make my appointment at a PEO but there are none available at any and it doesn't go further then November 30th which is when my visa expires so I guess I'll be applying by post.

Anyone know on average how long postal takes and if you're more likely to succeed or not?

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by jimmymcad » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 pm

it would take anytime between 3-6 months if you apply by post. This is what I have learnt from the forum and my friends.

Joybv
Newly Registered

Post by Joybv » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:14 am

Hey. Why not try looking for an appointment at this time? There are so many appointments available. I'm only after checking it.

jessozer
Newly Registered

Post by jessozer » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 am

I didnt know they were updated every night thank you I will have a look tonight

hpat

Post by hpat » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 am

jessozer wrote:I didnt know they were updated every night thank you I will have a look tonight
Indeen it updated every night just after 12. And within 5 minutes all the appointments are taken. And appointments will be available for 42nd day in advance. So if you look 2nd september then you will get appointment for 14th october.