ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INTENDED DATE OF TRAVEL SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sindhi
Newly Registered

INTENDED DATE OF TRAVEL SPOUSE VISA

Post by sindhi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 am

HI,
I am settled on ILR in UK and My wife is applying for her spouse visa from Pakistan and we have got an appointment on 15th of September . We had to fill the form on-line as per the new requirements . My question is that on the intended date of travelling section we have mentioned 10th of Feb 2013 as this is when we are planning our departure from Pakistan due to my holidays . Will that be a problem , Will the UKBA have any objections on applying five months in advance . I have all my paperwork in place , all the t's crossed and all the i's dotted but was confused with this part , please advise ?

Also as I mentioned I have already filled the form online , if worst comes to worst can I change it on the manual print out as there is no link to chaneg the application on the on-line portal .

Many Thanks