ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for AN - Letters from employers

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rgutis13
Newly Registered

Documents for AN - Letters from employers

Post by rgutis13 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm going to apply for BC on the basis of 5 years of WP + 1 year of ILR and wonder whether I need to supply the Letters from my previous and current employers with my application.

In "Guide and Booklet AN", on page 14 in the section "APPLICATIONS MADE ON THE BASIS OF RESIDENCE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM", it says:

"Evidence of lawful residence during the 5 years before the date of the application
- Your passports OR say why you are unable to provide one on page 13 and supply
- Letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departmens indicating the applicant's presence in the United Kingdom during the relevant period."

However, according to "Documents required for naturalisation applications" on http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... documents/ it seems like no Letters from employers are required.

Can you clarify please if Letters from employers need to be supplied with the application that is on the basis of 5 years WP + 1 year ILR.

Many thanks for your help!!!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 pm