ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working of SMS System of UKBA

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sha23

Working of SMS System of UKBA

Post by sha23 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:36 am

Dear All,

Please clarify this:-

If a Tier-2 ICT A rated ICT Sponsor, applies for additonal allocation for sponsoring a migrant within the year, in this case, how is the sponsor informed by UKBA of the approval of the increased allocation?

Is it an email/(if yes to whom,- level-1 user/ key contact person/etc.). If post then whom it is addressed to? or just in the SM system?

please let me know people who have clarity on this.

Regards

ska.omer
Newly Registered

Post by ska.omer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:56 pm

hi,
My employer applied for cos on the 20th june and we are still waiting for it. Can you please let me know when did you apply? In my case, first cos was cancelled due to an error made by my employer. Please keep updating if you receive the cos...I will also do so...

Thanks.

sha23

dates

Post by sha23 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 am

ska.omer wrote:hi,
My employer applied for cos on the 20th june and we are still waiting for it. Can you please let me know when did you apply? In my case, first cos was cancelled due to an error made by my employer. Please keep updating if you receive the cos...I will also do so...

Thanks.
my employer applied on 27th JUly....yes do keep me posted...whats ukba telling ur employer?

ska.omer
Newly Registered

Re: dates

Post by ska.omer » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:19 pm

sha23 wrote: my employer applied on 27th JUly....yes do keep me posted...whats ukba telling ur employer?
UKBA said it can take upto 3 months or more...They will consider it urgent only when visa will expire in 4 weeks time...My visa is due to expire on the 5th jan 2013....So, i cant request urgent consideration at this stage...

Please keep posted if you get any update....

Thanks.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 am

sha23 wrote:I have a received my Cos from my employer for applying for Tier-2 ICT Long term Visa on Friday Night. The work start date on Cos is 10th Dec2012. I should be applying for VISA sometime on Decmber week-1. So if i join delayed than work start date in UK, what process do myself and my employer need to follow for it. I am going to Apply for VISA from Bangalore In INdia.
there is no problem and no special action is required provided your employer is aware that you may not be able to start work on 10 December. Just apply for the visa.

sha23

Post by sha23 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 am

manci wrote:
sha23 wrote:I have a received my Cos from my employer for applying for Tier-2 ICT Long term Visa on Friday Night. The work start date on Cos is 10th Dec2012. I should be applying for VISA sometime on Decmber week-1. So if i join delayed than work start date in UK, what process do myself and my employer need to follow for it. I am going to Apply for VISA from Bangalore In INdia.
there is no problem and no special action is required provided your employer is aware that you may not be able to start work on 10 December. Just apply for the visa.
thanks a lot manci for your prompt reply. Really appreciate it.