ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: appointment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashu.doc
- thin ice -

Post by ashu.doc » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello everyone
My leave is finishing on 30 th sept, I have recieved the COS few days back only. I am not changing employer, it is extension under same employer. I am trying to get appointment for premium service but no luck yet. Just came to know that I have to try just after 12 am.
My question is if I get the date of appointment after 6 weeks from today which is a norm and my visa is ending on 30 sept, ofcourse I wont be able to work after 30 sept till I get new visa, but would it count as overstay? And would that overstay of couple of weeks is going to affect future applications or anything?

thanks

sha23

Post by sha23 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 am

ashu.doc wrote:Hello everyone
My leave is finishing on 30 th sept, I have recieved the COS few days back only. I am not changing employer, it is extension under same employer. I am trying to get appointment for premium service but no luck yet. Just came to know that I have to try just after 12 am.
My question is if I get the date of appointment after 6 weeks from today which is a norm and my visa is ending on 30 sept, ofcourse I wont be able to work after 30 sept till I get new visa, but would it count as overstay? And would that overstay of couple of weeks is going to affect future applications or anything?

thanks
Hi just a query. Did ur employe get a fresh allocation for ur extension in terms of Cos? If yes, how much time from application did it take for ukba to process it> can u please let me klnow..

ashu.doc
- thin ice -

hi

Post by ashu.doc » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi
I dont have any idea about application of COS because as employee we dont get involved in that application. That part is totally dealt by employer.