ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please recommend an accountant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vladlondon
Newly Registered

Please recommend an accountant

Post by vladlondon » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 am

Hi, I run my own limited company and will be applying for an ILR.

Could someone please recommend an accountant that is good to deal with and who capable of producing a letter for the Home Office according to the required standards.

Thanks in advance!

girish1428

Post by girish1428 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I did my Tier 1 extension using my accountsnt's docs.
And now I'll be doing my ILR using his docs.

His contact information should be in the "contact us" page on truedynamic.com. If you are approaching him please tell that you came via me (Girish). I am not going to get any commission or anything. Its just that I want them to know that you are going via me as they asked me to recommend some names to them a few weeks ago :)

GG2011

Post by GG2011 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Dixon Wilson

vivekmarwah

Post by vivekmarwah » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:33 pm

http://www.sjdaccountancy.com/ are good. I have not used it, but few of my friends have used them. They charge 100 quids on top of normal charges for Visa docs, but my friends have got Visa using these.