ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Called UKBA to get status update

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

austin.pawers
Newly Registered

Called UKBA to get status update

Post by austin.pawers » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Hi I called UKBA to get my BC Application update as I completed 6 months.

Now guess what ?

They said my application is under process and no idea how long it will take. She asked me to call them back after 8 weeks.

What the h*** is happening .....

any suggestions...

Thanks

ric1982
Member of Standing

Re: Called UKBA to get status update

Post by ric1982 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 pm

austin.pawers wrote:Hi I called UKBA to get my BC Application update as I completed 6 months.

Now guess what ?

They said my application is under process and no idea how long it will take. She asked me to call them back after 8 weeks.

any suggestions...

Thanks
Write to your local MP

austin.pawers
Newly Registered

Post by austin.pawers » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 pm

ric1982 wrote:
Write to your local MP
Ya, thats what I am going to do tomorrow.

Brighteyes
- thin ice -

Post by Brighteyes » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 am

austin.pawers wrote:Hi I called UKBA to get my BC Application update as I completed 6 months.

Now guess what ?

any suggestions...

Thanks

You have weighted the required 6 months and they are asking you to wait another 2months (?) . I suggest actively calling them weekly on Mondays or which ever day of the week that suites you try the cheaper number 01516725626 for regular up-dates and in order to encourage them to actively look at your case and make a decision quickly. Do get in touch with your MP as soon as you can to assist and don't forget to write a formal letter of complaint to the HM.

Hope that helps..
:arrow:

austin.pawers
Newly Registered

Post by austin.pawers » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Brighteyes wrote:
You have weighted the required 6 months and they are asking you to wait another 2months (?) . I suggest actively calling them weekly on Mondays or which ever day of the week that suites you try the cheaper number 01516725626 for regular up-dates and in order to encourage them to actively look at your case and make a decision quickly. Do get in touch with your MP as soon as you can to assist and don't forget to write a formal letter of complaint to the HM.

Hope that helps..
I did sent my local MP a letter at his office address in house of commons and he actively replied the next day. In which he has mentioned that he has asked HO to give him complete detailed report about the delay of my case and he has also mentioned that he is expecting a reply back from HO in 12 weeks because of a back log and once he will get the reply he will forward it to me

It looks like I am in a mess.

Brighteyes
- thin ice -

Post by Brighteyes » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:46 pm

austin.pawers wrote:
Brighteyes wrote:

Hope that helps..
I did sent my local MP a letter at his office address in house of commons and he actively replied the next day. In which he has mentioned that he has asked HO to give him complete detailed report about the delay of my case and he has also mentioned that he is expecting a reply back from HO in 12 weeks because of a back log and once he will get the reply he will forward it to me

It looks like I am in a mess.
You might get a reply sooner rather than later. Stay positive!!!