ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need confirmation on my understanding.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vikkyse
Newly Registered

Need confirmation on my understanding.

Post by vikkyse » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:06 am

Hi All,

I am trying to prepare all the documents early due to personal reasons.

I am eligible to go for my ILR on June 3rd 2013 as pointed out in one of the posts.

upon entering the date in time date calculator i find that 15 months prior to this date is Mar 3rd 2012.

1) is March 2012 payslip valid to show salary criteria? do they prorate the earnings based on how many days fall within 15 months timeframe?

2) My wife's degree is recognised in points based calc and awards points for english language as well. Do i need to take any other doc other than her degree certificate and life in UK for english language requirement?

thanks for your help again.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Need confirmation on my understanding.

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:03 am

vikkyse wrote:Hi All,

I am trying to prepare all the documents early due to personal reasons.

I am eligible to go for my ILR on June 3rd 2013 as pointed out in one of the posts.

upon entering the date in time date calculator i find that 15 months prior to this date is Mar 3rd 2012.

1) is March 2012 payslip valid to show salary criteria? If it falls within 15 months, yes. do they prorate the earnings based on how many days fall within 15 months timeframe? No. 15 months prior means the first month/last month is not prorated

2) My wife's degree is recognised in points based calc and awards points for english language as well. Do i need to take any other doc other than her degree certificate and life in UK for english language requirement?

thanks for your help again.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

vikkyse
Newly Registered

Re: Need confirmation on my understanding.

Post by vikkyse » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm

thanks.

Any info regarding my second question will help greatly...

panther80
inactive

Post by panther80 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:23 pm

They just need Life in the UK Certificate or ESOL qualifications.