ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of Working - Bank statements

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vijay87
Newly Registered

Evidence of Working - Bank statements

Post by vijay87 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 am

Hi,

I am currently on Tier 1 Post Study Work and have been working for my current employer since Dec, 2010. In the Tier 2 General application, we should provide either payslips or bank statements as an evidence of working. If I want to submit bank statements as an evidence, should they cover the full period of my employment or just 6 months? Please share your ideas.

Thanks.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence of Working - Bank statements

Post by makky86 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 am

vijay87 wrote:Hi,

I am currently on Tier 1 Post Study Work and have been working for my current employer since Dec, 2010. In the Tier 2 General application, we should provide either payslips or bank statements as an evidence of working. If I want to submit bank statements as an evidence, should they cover the full period of my employment or just 6 months? Please share your ideas.

Thanks.
Hi Vijay,

After July 2012 you don't have to prove that you are working with employer for at least 6 months when switching from Post study to Tier 2 General.

If you are switching from Post study work to Tier 2 General you're exempted from :

-No Residence Labour Test required
-No need to show maintenance (only if you have dependant)
-No English test required
-No Salary pay slips