ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possible to get PEO booking on September?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peobooking
Newly Registered

Possible to get PEO booking on September?

Post by peobooking » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi friends,

Is it at all possible to book a PEO appointment? I registered with an adviser he applied for a slot and he didn't get any reply after 5 days from home office regarding PEO booking. Not sure how does it work now a days with Representative,. previously they had pre booked slot.

So I was thinking I will try to do that myself. I understand it is available on before 42 days. So basically PEO is available for 1 day booking? Doesn’t make sense at all. How can I get the cancellation if any. Will this need to be done at 12.01 am as well? Or it can come any time of the day?

I desperately seeking PEO appointment if possible end of September. Many thanks.

vik30

Post by vik30 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 pm

The new appointments are only made available at midnight so, you can grab a slot for a date that is 42 days after today around midnight. Keep refreshing the page and be quick on your keyboard.

however, if you want a slot earlier (than 42nd day from today), keep checking the booking page during the day time. I have booked one myself around 8:30 AM and then another cancelltaion around 9 AM.....Cancellations do appear now and then but they go very quick. So, i would say keep an eye on the booking website during the daytime. i am sure you will get your date especially a lot of applicants cancel their duplicate bookings once they have gone into the PEO.

You may have seen previous threads where a lot of applicants have mentioned that they book more than one slots just in case if something goes wrong with the first appointment.
So, keep trying on the website. I am sure i have seen (in the last two weeks) a number of appointments appearing on the website .

Good Luck

peobooking
Newly Registered

Post by peobooking » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:04 pm

vik30 wrote:The new appointments are only made available at midnight so, you can grab a slot for a date that is 42 days after today around midnight. Keep refreshing the page and be quick on your keyboard.

however, if you want a slot earlier (than 42nd day from today), keep checking the booking page during the day time. I have booked one myself around 8:30 AM and then another cancelltaion around 9 AM.....Cancellations do appear now and then but they go very quick. So, i would say keep an eye on the booking website during the daytime. i am sure you will get your date especially a lot of applicants cancel their duplicate bookings once they have gone into the PEO.

You may have seen previous threads where a lot of applicants have mentioned that they book more than one slots just in case if something goes wrong with the first appointment.
So, keep trying on the website. I am sure i have seen (in the last two weeks) a number of appointments appearing on the website .

Good Luck
Thanks a lot for your reply. I will try continuously. But do you know anything about Legal representative booking? How does it work? can they arrange for sure? My rep said they can only send request 5 weeks earlier and not more than that and there is no guarantee that booking will be given. is that true?

can any one recommend any rep that can guarantee that? Cheers

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi peobooking,
I was trying for some one yesterday and around 2.17am (believe me I am telling truth) I found lots of slots available in Birmingham and one in Sheffield (I choose Birmingham, Sheffield and Liverpool). That one in Sheffield was 10th September. I presumed this might be some one cancelled appointment. Please keep trying from 11.45 till 2.30 (bit a long time but no choice) and do not fill first two areas (available from and available till) then this will bring all available slots at that moment.
Good luck.
Regards